Wednesday, June 07, 2006

falling..

i just dont know what to say tdy..last night i cudnt sleep.. i tried.. i really couldnt..

i dont want this to end.. i really dont.. every single part of me is saying i dont..

please fight this with me.. i'll undo the wrongs and change.. i really dont know what else to do... if she'd just tell me.. i'm dying to hear from her..

everything we've gone thru.. those nights where ive been there for her.. n her for me.. the times we've shared may it be good or bad.. the mad things both of us do... the songs i sang for her.. dont throw them away..

i went thru my phone last night.. and i looked thru my msgs she sent to me.. and the pictures she gave.. and the mad recordings we've made.. i fell asleep crying with those.. i love her..


so much i do...

and i believe in her.. that she'll pull thru.. kuz i know she can





There is a darkness deep in you,
A frightning magic I claim to,

Give me a chance to hold on,
Give me a chance to hold on,
Give me a chance to hold on,
Just give me something hold on to,

It's so clear now that you are all that I have,
I have no fear now you are all that I have,
It's so clear now that you are all that I have,
I have no fear now you are all that I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home