Thursday, June 08, 2006

slow...

i think its just me..
but it seems like the minutes are crawling today.. the hours pushing themselves along on the floor.. lingering every once in a while..
yeah.. we learn to deal and accept somethings.. we learn that the people we thought we could least speak to, were the ones that actually would take everything we say and understand it the most..
me? im by nature, hyper active.. i cant help it. haha.. we people have been born with our adrenaline pumping more than usual people.. with butts that cant sit down for an extra second or minute.. can u guess why today's killing me yet? no? k.. i'll go o
n..

i know how u feel buddy


i woke up at 7 tdy.. i couldnt sleep anymore.. no, i dont think i was troubled.. i felt quite ok, quite lost, quite sad and quite happy in a way. yea.. i know im weird, u dont need to tell me i am.. i got a whole loada people here alrdy telling me that.. haha.. but yeah.. ur entitled to ur opinion.. isnt everyone? so yea.. up at 7.. picked up my phone.. replied her.. laid back on my bed.. thnking what was really up with her? did she fall asleep or was she doing something else?.. yea.. ming cant help but worry sometimes.. he's paranoid.. and i wanna change for the better. i made a pact with someone to follow that someone's advice.. n i am.. i have to admint its kinda hard.. its always hard following someone's advice.. duh.. haha.. but nothing bad abt it, i know its for the good.. and hey, who doesnt like whats good for you? cept those fat kids that come to McD's at friggin 9 in the morning to buy VANILLA ICE CREAM for breakfast. helloooo, kids.. eat something more nutricious k??? at the least.. go drink some can apple juice.. even thats better.. but no i wont get into that story YET.. i'll save that for another time...
it was meant to be finding this pic..
meant to be i tell you..


anyways.. i laid in bed till abt 9.. staring at the ceiling and out my window at the occasional little bird that would sit on the cable outside... and i wonder... what is it like being so round.. yet u can fly? i bet u feel good dont you? yeah.. thats me in the mornings.. anything but logic..

basically i spent the whole morning online on a mindless game.. trying to kill time. then i cleaned up my room and the back a little.. took my younger bro n sis out for lunch.. came back.. did some ironing and stuff.. (yes i know im a indonesian maid thankyou).. she msgd me.. i replied.. watched some tv with my sis.. tv.. tv.. came up.. slept a while.. and here i am now..

i need something to do....
thats why im here.. exercising my fingers and getting my retina's burnt.. ohhh, the joy of technology..

hey i hope ur doing fine k? =)

but yeah. i think im gonna find something else to do now.. how's ur day coming along u ppl out there?

1 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

ming

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home