Saturday, December 30, 2006

the chinese chinese girls

sun mei, xue er, ying min, wan tian

haha.. sorry laaa gota put the title like that. but ya, u know thats how im gona rmbr u. and how the heck am i supposed to forget u with a title like that over all ur heads? hahaha..hey im serious, whenever i hear a Lee Hom song now, i really think of all of you! haha..

anyways, its been a heck of a time this year with you all. u've shown me.. my.. er.. true colours.. haha. and how much i need to get back to my chinese roots. thanks for all the "chinese tuition" uve given me.. i know ive been a really good student. wakaka.. haha.

its been really great getting closer to u all. its introduced me to a whole new perspective of life.. its taken me back to the sincerity of friendship, where no one pretends to be anything their not.. to the naiveness of trust.. to just.. plain, friendship. n no one asks u to be someone else.. unlike many people nowadays who go around looking like dicks trying to prove a point to society that their "cool"..

but yeah. remember me aight! ming han!!! haha. ur best student ever! and probably the only one unless u decide to become teachers which i think u all wont since u all dam friggin smart.. haha.

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home