Wednesday, December 27, 2006

for carynn

aneh you.. yes you.. carynnah tannah linga linga.. thats how u gna know its me rite? haha..

its been great getting to know u these last 2 years.. eventho we've been in the same class for 3 years.. hey, u didnt make a sound in form3 so cant blame me k.. u were always hiding in ur corner.. and then all of a sudden, ur so dam noisy in form4.. lol.. but all that noise was probably the best noise ive heard haha..

keep going on ur singging girl.. u know u sound good. its been my honour entirely being able to perform and sing beside you. and yeah, im gna keep to the promise u made me, ima gna drag u to any malaysian idol auditions that come up no matter what, eventho u dont wanna.. kuz thats what u wanted me to do.. haha..

all the best for life man.. thanks for the fun. and all the crazy stories along the way these two years.. haha.. i hope ive been as much of a joy to you as you have definately been to me.. why la nvr come pangkorrr.. no hurricanes la! hahaha...

peace girl..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home