Wednesday, December 27, 2006

for june

my dear june.. we've been thru one heck of a time havent we huh? form5 and form4.. man the difference between both of them.. haha.

and yeah, its already been said a thousand times before but i just wanna make it known again. thanks for everything. uve shown life on both its ends, lighter and darker.. uve given me the benchmark for a real friendship.. and probably.. the ukuran piawai for a girlfriend.. haha.. unit June (JgSm-1) haha.. thick, thin, cold, blaze, up's, down's.. uve been thru everything with me and ive done my best to be just the same for you.

if theres friggin anyone out ther who tells u that u gotta live up to what ur expected to be, or u shud be better than what u are.. ask them to come see me first.. and i'll tell them to go look in the mirror. seriously girl.. u got the whole thing in u already. u strive for uniqueness when u already have it (this is a compliment k. haha..)

ur right.. there aint gona be no other June.. no April or May's gona come close to the "link" we share.. ur like my sis and bro at the same time and im sure.. IM SURE im just the same to you. haha..

so yeah, im typing this out now remembering how fast time has flew since i met you back in form3.. from a complete stranger to perfect friend. yeah, i mean perfect.. haha.

im gna miss you girl... u better not forget a thing about me kuz u know ur already a permanent mark in my memories.. haha.. i hope ive earned a spot in ur life's House Of Memories... u got the VIP room in mine..

ther aint gna be another ming for june.. or a june for ming.. get ur freaking ass back here as soon as u can u hear me?

here's to a real friend.. hey we're not in denial are we? haha.. cheers june. you've showed me a crystal clear friendship that im gona want to see in others.

ming loves u so ur not gona grow old and lonely..

i'll learn to love corset piercings i promise.

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home