Thursday, November 02, 2006

Closer and closer


hey peeps. whatsup?

so.. spm is in.. er.. 14 days for me since i got art to sit for. yet.. the stress or worrying isnt setting in yet.. i guess it's because of the trials my school had some time ago.. the length of it probably screwed my stress-receptors up.. comparing that to the spm. the spm's gonna fly by for me. haha

anywayz.. in the deep pile of all this exam crap, ther is yet light. recently, ive been asked by my dear friends to do a performance during the prom.. using the piano.. yeah. the piano.

its time's like these wher all those bloody classes during the hot afternoons, the naggy teachers, the stupid exams all sddnly seem.. so.. worth it.. haha.. i mean, performing with the piano in a suit ISNT something we all do everyday isnt it? even more.. at a prom.

so... yeah.. thats abt it.. nothing much has been going on. dam friggin tired of studying.. sheesh wont this just be done already.

my stomache calls

peace ppl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home