Wednesday, October 04, 2006

beautiful nights

the black nebula


due to the dorongans i have been obliged to post yet another blog post. haha.. here we go peeps.

so it's 3 days into the holidays week. and lately.. ive been having the best time of my life.. a blast.. the best ive had for quite a long time. i mean duh, we've been having exams for the last two months so i guess this pretty much is better compared to that.. haha. but seriously, the last few days have been great.

Tuesday..
..started out great and ended up the same. On monday night, maybelyn called up and asked for advice about what to get for her boy's bday on sunday. so being us, we talked and talked and decided after it all that it wasnt enough, so, i had to follow her for an hour the next day to help her look around. Some hour it turned out to be.

She came around 10 plus in the morning with cheryl already in the car and picked me up. Yeap, girls picking guys up again xD oh.. the blow to the ego. haha. We went straight to ou and started looking around.

I swear, i tried on at least 4000bucks worth of shirts and i had at least 7 diff types of colognes ( is that how u spell it? lol ) on me at the end of the day.

Ming-the-present-advisor
turned out to be Ming-the-barbie-doll for the girls and may was definately enjoying it. I'd be lying if i say i didnt. haha..

There was that time in fcuk where both the girls grabbed the shirts they wanted me to try on and shoved me into the changing room with both of them coming in after me.. free show for the promoters around i tell you.. but hey, i didnt mind. so, i've been thinking that i'll start charging people to use me as a barbie doll.. hey, it's hard work. may had me walk up and down under this light and that turn this way and that too.. haha

We looked everywhere, talked about everything under the sun, squeezed into a couch for a fruitshake, tried sumore clothes on.. had a totally fun mad day. It's kinda nice to have two girls to urself once in a while u know? haha.. sshh.. i didnt say that

So, by the time we were done. It was already 5pm. Yeah.. I was too occupied to notice the tons of msgs and missed calls my phone recieved. How couldnt i? I nvr knew these two girls wud be so much fun. haha.. It was kinda amazing i didnt get screwed though. Plus, i managed to go out again today. but i'll save that for another post.. haha..

my arms are sore from all the batting.. and thanks to alicia i got tons of pics from today. finally i have so many pictures from an outing. haha.. thanks ali.. well gtg.. tired and i got another long day tmr.

peace people.. and to all the pmr-ers.. All the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home