Friday, August 25, 2006

re : blog post Sunday, August 20, 2006

*ahem*

it has come to my attention that many of u blog reader's have mistaken, read wrongly, misinterpreted, misunderstood one of my posts recently regarding this person that i found viewing my friendster profile that highly resembles another person that has been a major part of my life... to a degree that see's it as highly disturbing, offending, dissing and to the likes of which..

one reader, has so generously took the time to explain how such comments can effect a girl and feed back from the other side. thank you may yi =) and to which i want to apologiez to the person(s) involved has taken it wrongly.. i'm sorry if some people have taken it wrongly.

*ahem*
i have gone to the extent of using big big powderful england words in attempt to make myself..
more.. jelas.. bagai.. bagai.. er.. ok screw peribahasa and powder powder words..

anyways, let me restate the post in point forms to ease all you people's understanding...

- one bright sunny afternoon i on my com-pu-tuh
- i go my friendster account
- i scroll down my page and to my surprise i is see picture of girl
- picture of girl reminds me of her
- picture of girl reminds me of her because the girl resembles her n her sis a bit... ( this means i think the girl looks like them a bit la ok? -___ - can understand or not? )
- stomache starts feeling weird but starts blogging about it anyways
- lack of concentration and distortion of thought leads to me not having right words to describe my feelings

...and now what all this is about...
what i meant by "feeling weird" and that "feeling when u see a girl in the mall but she turns around and happens to be a guy" was

- that feeling you get when u think it's one thing when it's another

i mean duh.. i saw that girl viewing my friendster. i thought she was someone when she turned out to be somone else.. and since that person who i thought she was, has a rather undeniable major effect on me, my mind when kaput. i couldnt find the right words to explaing how i felt so i put that down. and yeah.. bad move

it was not in my intention to provoke or diss her or her sis. how they look like or anything at all.. why should i?

her sis has been nothing but nice to me.. considering the fact that we've not actually spent any significant time talking or anything, but she's done nothing bad, per say, to me.. so..why on God's Good Green Earth should i say anything about her?

her? i cant say it's been all nice and sweet between us but i get no good out of dissing her or anything of the kind. and me? i dont diss anyone either.. unless they happen to be teacher's in my school or someone the majority of people already hate. most of you people who know me should already know that. so yeah, if i actually did really wanna say anything that serious to anyone.. i'd give it straight to their face and not cowardice it out here.. i guarantee you that. and the pic i mentioned abt posting up was that girl.. not her or her sis..

she and her sis? well, if you'd stop me on the street and ask what's my opinion about them. they're gorgeous, cute.. however u may describe them or say it.. they look and are undeniably pretty. i admit that

i did not mean that they look like some homo guy in girls clothes ok? period.

so that's it. i'm sorry if i've offended anyone.

and now i'll get back to memorizing lyrics and tabs.. band prac first thing tmr morning.. oh wait. its morning. um. band prac in a few hours..

peace people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home