Wednesday, August 23, 2006


self entertainment? pfft.. bite me


aight.. so it's already wednesday and ive been desperately trying to actually DO something useful this week besides sleeping.. and sleeping.. and sleeping

and ive so delightfully found out that whenever i leave my account on my computer on, SOMEONE.. happily uses MY friendster profile to look at my friends and all kindsa people.. at least that explains why some people with names "lolipop" etc.. are looking at my profile and adding me.. woohoo..

anyways yea, to those who've asked about my latest posts and stuff. yea i dont regret nuts.. i dont regret saying what i have and wishing i hadnt later.. i dont regret being what i have been and all of u know how it was like. i dont.. i wished i hadnt done some of the things i have... but i dont regret anything.

would i do it all over again the way i did? probably.. probably not..

and yes my er, 'poems' are long la.. i dont have no format to follow rite. haha.. it just goes on n on la sometimes.. like the way u girls can gossip for the whole day when no teachers come into class because of the kursus. haha. dont like change url la.. easy.. but thx to those who've put in a good word for them.. =) haha.. i appreciate it

and no, i repeat.. N O.. it dont make me feel horny, THANKYOU. just weird.. not the bad weird.. but not the good weird either.. just.. er.. whats the word? surprised? shocked? stunned? it's like someone caught u with ur guard down kinda thing. maybe i was a little lost for words the other day but yea.. i mean, i think she n her sis are cute and all la xP.. thats what i think. i know some of u dont share the same taste as i do. so. screw u la dongheads xD haha.. n this new girl is.. er.. well, she looks like them so.. yeah. u guyz know me not to diss anyone abt how they look like.. [unlessimarounddarren XD wahaha].. but yea.. i was shocked la.. ask june how she felt when i showed her how Lolipop looks so much like sombody in our form and she'll explain to you the meaning of shocked im looking for haha..

anyways yah.. seeing that all u kiasu people are telling me how im lying about how much ive studied, i think i'd better go and actually study.. it is kinda-quite-a bit more-slowly but surely-finally hitting me that it's the trials. undeniably, my folks are always giving me the " you know ming, u have to study kuz of this that this that " talk.. yea duh i mean it's a bore and all but hey, they're my parents and eventhough many of us s.m.d.u. people think that parents are a pain and they dont know what good for us so they "force" us to slave over books.. nah, it's just us complaining la.. i know i gotta study eventho i make so much noise about it. we're students ma.. what else can we do? haha..

anyways, yea gtg. i think i got carried away doing my workout routine yday listening to some jap song i found on my old cd's = song was good = adrenaline pumped more = my arms and sides hurt now.. good stuff tho the song. haha.. yeah.. ouch.


peace..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home