Monday, August 21, 2006


by request of jian hao.. heck knows for what


happy jian? haha..
anyways, it's close to one right now. ive just finished typing out a testimony certificate thingy for my school to certify for me.. and yeah. it's monday. the start of the holiday's already.

listening to : I Still.. - backstreet boys
state of mind : still recovering from a caffeine overdose...

i WAS chatting to jian, who made me post that BOH thingy for what reason i cant rmbr already.. spending the whole time trying to find a way to add mp3 to my blog. he dont know.. neither do i.. anyone? lol.. if any of u do, please write the site or sth in my chatbox or the trashings sections yea? thanks..
chatting to hueyi now.. she's always someone i can talk to. just that recently, i have so much to say, so few words to describe.. what i can do is try.

try to let it out through these words here.. or another song adding to the few that ive already written out. amazing how one incident, one person can give you so much inspiration for such a long time huh? it's not supposed to be this long.. it's not right

and jian's just told me he's linked my blog with the title The Horny Bugga.. woot.. that's what friends are for. when ur having a prob on ur mind.. they burst thru ur window and kick the living daylight's of it outta ur head.. haha.. aight just changed it

anyways, i think thats it for today. havent been sleeping well.. the exams arent making it any better. im spending my nights studying in my room just to find myself going thru memories of what happened the exams before this. when there was always a phonecall to look forward to after those few chapters..

i miss that voice? i dont know.. havent heard it for a few months. havent seen her blog.. or viewed her profile since way back.. i have no idea whats going on her side..
im guessing she's hating me.. she's probably having onto some other guy already. despite everything she's said.. doesn't matter la. i just hope she's happy n all.. bla bla bla.. yea i know, ming shaddup

aights peeps nite.. i guess i'll leave u people with a question..

what is the meaning of your life? what do you live for when u get up everyday in the morning? is it worth it?

gnite.. peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home