Tuesday, August 08, 2006

hey sup peeps?

exams start this friday for me and i justt managed to get on to my dashboard to post a lil sth up. i just sat for a Grade7 yday afternoon and im happy to say, ther is a 75% chance i gave the examiner ear cancer. haha.. whats with mother's these days and sending their little girls for violin classes? there were tons of them running around with violins in their hands to my surprise.. half of them at least, have hands that i do not think are able to grip a violin properly.. im serious. but on the other hand i think its cool that some people take the initiative to start their kids young on such an instrument..

anyways, thats about all the time i have to write anything else (yea believe it) and there's so friggin much going on.. oh yea, alot.. yday was one heck of a day.. oh yea.. lol

peace people..

to those sitting for the trials soon i wish u people all the best..

God bless

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Yup, many Chinese parents see it as mandatory that their children learn an instrument or two. I myself was not exmepted ... piano for a short while until my second (the first one got married I think) teacher made me think twice about learning the piano (she scolded a lot). That is the importance of a good, encouraging teacher ...keep on playing for God's glory MH.

God bless you.

1:42 PM  
Blogger ming said...

haha.. thanks kenny. i will i will.. haha

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home