Monday, June 19, 2006

time : 6.45pm
mood : balancing it still
song im listening to : nickelback's album

yea so today school came back again and last nite was the first time in my whole friggin life i actually stayed up to watch football.. somethings definately wrong in the air now.. oboi..

results came back, and our dear dear dear puan ramlah friggin scared the shit outta us when we all were soo damn kpc and decided to peer into her laptop at the end of bio.. damn it ive nvr felt so sick in my life.. WHO THE FRIGGIN SHIT WOULD EXPECT A DAMN VIDEO OF SOME WOMAN GIVING BIRTH I TELL YOU? oh my good shit i tell you.. my whole body was shivering thru the whole of chem until we went home. lesson ming has learnt today ( and probably half the 5 keledang class ) = dont - so - kepoh.. Amen..

friend called up and told me bout some fest-fare.. wadever it was happening somewhere this end of the month. some quite big event thing, got bands and stuff.. good publicity.. jeff cant make it again.. the rest of the guys dont mind.. how? go only la.. haha.. i love my band.

oh shit, gtg.. dad came back.. dinner then addmath tonite.. oh the fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home