Sunday, June 18, 2006

due to popular demand and my weakening voice box and declining mood.. i am posting up the recent event of my life that u kepoh people just need to know on another blog so i do not need to repeat myself when you people come up and ask...

tho.. i have turned it into a drama-story-type kinda thing.. i think its pretty interersting. i might turn it into a book when im done.. haha.. so please note, its a more or less a story now, ive added and taken out somethings. its fiction based on a true story k? haha

anyways.. chapter 1's complete...i'll try and put in at least 1 chapter a week. for now, my dear classmates, be contented with the first.

Note! all the names have been changed but im sure u stupid people can guess who is who.. thank you.. here's the link..


My Korean Drama

ive also put the link on the sidebar of this blog so its easier lah...

tell me if ther's any spelling mistakes yea
enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home