Saturday, June 10, 2006

kayz... im finally feeling better..
i admit i havent really been too good the last few days.. yeah.. a few of you guys (n girls) mite have already guessed that but..
thanks so much for sticking with me.. you people know me well.. and yea.. june thanks for the last minute starbucks.. it was really helpful.. haha.. u know u can always count on me to be there for you and your poor poor lonely self because ur boy's not =P k la im bad.. haha.. but yea.. im always gonna stick up for you.

i just got back from the field.. and hey.. running around, for me, really does make my mood better.. b4 this i was already so frigging "fms-ing" according to a few nice girlfriends of mine.. wadashit does fms stand for? eff-ed up male syndrome? yea i guess it does huh.. but yeah.. no more adi.. period over xD hahah... umm


ohhh shit.. yea..


i got my hair cut damn it >. <

DAMN it...

stupid stupid stupid government school's i tell you.. yea afi, maybe i SHOULD have just been some korean gay boy and i COULD have gone to garden skool and have kept my hair.. but no, i'd become an asshole in that school from what ive heard from my friends there.. haha.. thank you God for putting me in du.. i cudnt ask for more than u beautiful people haha..

but yea.. i got 10mins more.. and nothing to do... here we go..


why ming dun like hair cuts
  1. the night before when my mom says im gonna get my hair cut the next day.. suddnly my hair looks so good..
  2. the trip to the barber is like a trip to go sunat urself kuz its more or less cutting part of ur body off.. but ya, better hair than balls.. i dunno wat im saying
  3. people freakin stare at you when u walk into the place and memorize ur hairstyle BEFORE you cut it then they slowwlyyy enjoy watching ur time spent on washing, money spent on conditioner bla bla bla falling off your head.. then they freakin stare at you n snigger when ur done..
  4. freakin hairstylist bad mood = bad hair til the next cut..
  5. maybe im just mad.. i love my hair dam it..


so now.. my head feels so light. its less warmer of course but still very sayang la.. oh at least all my brown dye has been cut off adi.. so now pn. chong cant friggin chase me with her scissors hunting me down all over skool.. is it just me or do these teachers like to chase me? k its just me.. i think im drunk right now.. drunk on air.. i dunno la.. its me.

i feel better when im back like this

and yeah.. i gotta learn patience now.. its hardd la.. and damn it drinking coffee dun help.. blehhh

anyways.. i hope things turn out right la.. i dont want anyone feeling bad anymore..


okAY.. dinner.. hungry.. bbye ppl.. peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home