Wednesday, June 14, 2006



aihz.. hey people.. school's back again.. and with it my results.. yeah.. those i expected to not do too good came out quite ok.. those i expected to do good.. didnt come out okay.. haha.. but yeah, a bit better than last term.. my classmates are back.. my teachers.. my homework.. all my tuitions.. yeap.. school's back again..

its wednesday again and i just got back from ou.. finally replaced the batteries in two of my watches.. bro got a shirt.. i got some ice cream.. walk walk walk.. now im back here..

man... i hate wednesdays.i really do.. people hate mondays, i hate wednesdays.. i dunno why. but it seems to me, every single friggin bad shitty screwed up mixed up pointless thing happens to me on wednesdays. dental appointments, accidents, goin to skool late, getting into fights.. the whole works la.. was friggin moody the whole day thru in skool.. didnt give a shit to anything any teacher was talking abt.. slept.. drooled on my exam papers.. everyone in the class just had to decide to start doing the class page all of a sudden. yeah.. dammm fun today.. wheee..

but yeah. at least im here for a while.. blog out all my crap here. i dunno la.. its so different nowadays.. everything feels empty.. i mean. yea you guys know im not always like this i mean i do have fun in skool and all.. and i love all u beautiful skool people.. u guys drive me up the wall n i love every minute of it.. im not complaining abt al that. but when i come back home.. im not used to seeing my phone blank.. no more msg waiting to greet me when i get home and no someone to msg anymore..

man..

i duno la.. at least the results are getting the best of my piss-ee-ness now..

YEAH la.. SOME people have to make people READ THEIR BLOGS to FIND OUT they've actually been to the HOSPITAL during the holidays... whatt man.. u know we all can always come and visit u, u know?? i mean.. u got hospital food and nurses dun share with us la now?? hahha.. but good thing ur better la jian..dam sad u wasted ur whole term break..

oh yea.. i wanna go see fast and furios tokyo drift.. shit..


peace people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home