Saturday, July 08, 2006


when i see something beautiful i think of you




snow patrol - you're all i have


good song... seriously. go get it.
anyways, FINALLY got my art done.. finally got my modem back.. finally got my brother and sis in the room to watch some tv.. finally got the comp to myself.. finally..

i hardly get to do anything nowadays. got my hands full with school work. college stuff.. bla bla bla the list goes on.. got my practical exams for piano coming up next month.. and my exams too.. sheesh.. and whats wrong with some people?? cant see the busy sign on my msn issit?? too small ah.. -____- sheesh..

anyways.. its been good the last couple of days.. kdir's been back for quite a while.. caught up alot with the guy. he's getting better which is good kuz it kinda sucks seeing ur friend from back when u were 6 in depression.. u know what im saying? yeah..

my band's itching for a gig.. bloody. we havent played since.. sri aman.. we're gonna go mad in a bit i tell you.. plus, when we DID find one.. we had to PAY to actually play for people. wow.. your big fat backside la we pay.. anyways, there's some malam bakat coming up in bu4 and i got a friend asking around for us to play so yea.. haha.. i hope that comes out good..

dam, its been dam long since ive done anything online.. my inbox is flooded.. i havent updated this blog or my other one. my friendster profile hasnt been logged into for ages.. aihz.. chapter 3 isnt even written yet.. i think i gota put that on hold for just a while more.. gonna finish up the song already and trying to put it in the demo cd.. and hopefully someone out there's gonna like hearing it =) haha.. and yeah.. from then on out.. its all gonna be unpredictable..

goo goo dolls - stay with you

another good one.. go get it.. haha.. nowadays its like.. all i can think about is music.. or writing something out.. or just listening to something nice.. or recording something.. i got 3 songs already going on and i got more and more coming each time i play a note.. inspiration is kinda spilling over the edges of my heart now. haha.. why?

maybe i miss her..
maybe i do..
i went thru my phone when i was cleaning it up
saw her smiles in the pictures she sent
went thru everything all over again
found myself smiling..
yeah
maybe i miss her..

nah.. maybe just emo only la..

k.. gotta go sort more stuff out.. oh cool. check this =)


aight so the nights here
and a week's just passed
dam the days move so slow
when u need them to go fast

a week ago
i'd never think
that something like this would happen
its more than a dream

i bear true witness
to what some people say
that angels do exist on earth
i see one everyday

she guards and loves
and smiles and laughs
and every little thing she does
is everything more than i can ever ask

so i believe it now
that fairytales are real
im gonna be one of the people writing them soon
kuz i know how they feel =)

one week and counting
one lifetime to wait
one new ray in the morning
one new blessing too great


im urs and ur mine =)

i think its just me when it just feels good reading this again.. haha.. ima emo person.. so sue me

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home