Wednesday, July 12, 2006

shit wei i tell you...

spm trials = 17 August...


shit shit shit

anyways.. today was kinda fun.. came back home took the mp3, found that my bro's earphone's were a bit screwy so i took my humungo bungo ones from my com.. yea what the crap. let people look at mad man with large headphones.. and yea people stare. so what? i love my music so deal with it.. haha.. anyways. i get my food in the coffee shop in centerpoint sit down and enjoy my meal, lost in the music it feels like im in my own world.. bliss. haha..then suddenly i look up and i see this girl sitting 2 tables away..
college, probably 21-25.. tan.. gorgeous hair, nice threads.. cute.. duh.. haha.. she's looking my way.. so yea.. look down again.. look back up, caught her, she looked away..

we got ourselves a game going on here.. heheh

so yea. i think to myself.. dam its been long since ive been in the mood, or even had the dam mood for that matter.. i gave it up for nothing. and i think, do i still have it? i dont think so.. maybe. lemme try. so there i went..
looked back up.. she looks at her two guy friends b4 she turns back.. i grin a bit n give a nod.. she smiles and waves with her fingers..

score...

ANYWAYS...
chapter3's in progress. hardly anytime to get on the com at all.. i think by the end of this month i'll be done with chapter 3 -_____- dun even talk abt my recording already.. dam it la.. k gtg.. this sucks.. i want spm to be over and done with.. i wanna get back to the gym, the studio, the fun.. oh.. but school's kinda fun now. haha.. aight screw it, im off..

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home