Thursday, October 26, 2006

timeless blade

each passing day
leaves another footprint
as each passing breeze
leaves yet another leaf on the ground

to find a smile
in the depth of pain all at once
when i saw a familiar face again
is one thing out of its place
to expect after all this while

for one wind
leaves me all too cold
hoping
that warmth will blow again
in time
that leaves me
with scars on my arms and face
from fallen branches and twigs
but unforgetable feelings
from falling petals and snowflakes
that brushed past

for one wind
that leaves a wanting
and a desire to push forward
even in vain might it be
that fills my room these days
with songs from the sky
and leaves me at night
with the promise to blow again tomorrow

to find a smile
in the depth of pain
is like finding a breathe of life
in the bed of the slain

stirs up everything
from the back of my head
everything done
and everything said

for i miss
and i miss
choice yet again
plays its game with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home