Wednesday, December 27, 2006

for maybelyn

hey you.. haha.. here's another frienship that goes wayy back..

aight so we met in... standard four.. haha, and my firsttt impression of u was.. man that girl dam ganas.. rmbr the zhenchien incident? oh yeah.. haha.. but nah, u turned out otherwise la. anything but that..

its been great knowing you. tho we've only catched up alot recently, i really appreciate all the years we've spent together in primary and highschool..damit ur the reason why im in smdu! haha..

its been a blast, really. and the pangkor trip was more than i cud ask for to spend some time with u again after how long? i dunno la.. lol. ur another "one in a million" person for me. and i know im not gnna find a single person like u again. so yeah, ur got ur mark in my heart..

honestly, uve got it all in you already.. college, uni, work.. i know u'll make it thru.. uve always have. ur probably one of the people i can actually look up to.. haha.. but nvrtheless.. someone i'd always wanna walk side to side with, not trailing behind..

i guess the only thing i can promise u is that, as it always is, u know when and wher to find me if u need anything.. been that way for years and will probably always be. thanks for everything.. the night ud stay on the phone to help me with my horrible studies.. they mean quite a bit to me yano? haha.. i know im dumb.. i cant help it. haha..

dont forget me ya!

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home