Saturday, December 30, 2006

a tribute, to the year 2006..

hey peeps.. by the time this is up,it probably means, the year 2006 is thru and done. im gna try to be simple and straight to the point so forgive the lack of pictures.

as we all know well, us, the class of 2006, finally close our chapter of school life. all the years sitting in the classrooms in sad uniforms are now long gone. the teachers, the pj sessions, our canteen.. now only memories that we can only visit in our heads (unless u wanna resit form5 la, go ahead im not stopping u. haha)

the year 2006, well..honestly, it didnt really start out so great for me. and more or less, the people close to me know why. thanks guys, u really helped me thru alot. i was entered into the class of 5 Keledang and heck, i had no idea what i was getting into.

a new girl classmate, new friends, new teachers.. those were only a fraction of the joys i had. my band had more gigs and i can say we learned alot. as usual, i joined the school athletics team for my final time to compete, and i made an effort to get thru to the state lvl.. (or was is daerah) kuz it was my last year. those days.. going to that stupid stadium, are now treasures to me. man.. i miss them..

my friendships grew.. some turned ways i nvr expected them to, some grew further apart, some grew closer than i ever thought it could be. but nevertheless, my friends i have gained throughout these years will forever be friends to me. through thick and thin. my highschool friends have shown me, which people call u friends and which people are your friends.

the middle of the year saw the most drama brought into my life. having the fling of all flings with the last person imaginable.. to a girl that would change me forever. to getting to know all sorts of people, who would place a mark in my life. this was where the heat of the year was..

and having spm at the end of the year, well.. whats there to say? its spm. haha.

and so, the year has passed, and well, i thought i'd take a while to type out a few tributes to a few friends.. im sry if a few names dont appear here aight. its not that ur unimportant to me, its just that i cant find much to say.. and im kinda writing this out based on the chances these people might actually be reading them.. so yeah, for the names that are here click on them and take a look at what ive got written out for ya.. i have to say tho, its been like making a speech for receiving an oscar.. haha..


June
Darren
Hueyi
Kar Yan
Carynn
Sze Yee
Grace
Jon Ooi
Nick Ong
Jian
Yi Lyn
Afi
Maybelyn
Cheryl Leong
Picky
Jing
The Band
The Chinese Chinese Girls
The Sri Aman Girls


and to everyone else.. i wish u all the best for life. for college.. for uni.. for work.. for everything heading your way. God bless all u guys do.. and i hope we'd keep each other in our heads.. take care each one of you!

and thus is the closing post for my blog. man.. its been one heck of a blog.. from the way it started.. til now. i hope blogger doesnt delete this kuz its filled with golden memories. and yeah.. maybe.. maybe.. another post will be up one day. if i feel like it.. haha.. and if anyone even reads this anymore..this chapter.. is done

till we meet again.. have a happy new year!
its time i moved on with life too.. dont forget me aight?

peace peeps

its time




ming

2 Comments:

Blogger hueyyi said...

eh dude..read ur post. the fling part? sounds very familiar...

2:01 AM  
Blogger ming said...

yeah, quite familiar huh. u shud know la.. haha

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home